Saturday, June 9, 2012

I made necklaces!



I'm not usually what you would call a 'beader' or 'jewellery maker'. I like makings things though so I just went with it when my brain decided to buy some beads and cord on Thursday and give it a crack.


I had this vague idea in my head of what I was after and I knew I'd need to learn how to do those adjustable slip knot thingos since I wasn't keen on using clasps and scary tools etc. You Tube, as always, showed me the way and I must say it was significantly easier than I imagined. Check it out here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NN9loNl9PA (she's got such a lovely accent!)


The slip knot!




So, the pics speak for themselves I think? After what's been a fairly eventful week it was such a relaxing afternoon sitting by the window. Heater on, cup of tea, my new scented candle burning...


You like?














1 comment:

  1. Ooooh pretty! Very nice Rox :)

    Hope next week is better...

    ReplyDelete