Saturday, March 31, 2012

Isotype Goodness

I've been digging on Isotypes the last few weeks. [Developed by a couple of Austrian dudes, Gerd Arntz and Otto Nuerath, they are " a method of showing social, technological, biological and historical connections in pictorial form." (Wikepedia)]


My mister showed me this website thenounproject.com and OH MY it is glorious! They're so clean and simple. Was browsing last night and here a few of my faves.

Can you guess what they symbolise? Answers below but NO cheating till you've had a good try!


I'd love something like this as a feature wall in my house. What you think?



L to R : Levitation (I know! So handy right? That one's gonna get used a lot), Nutrition (v important kids), Caravan (yeah that one was a bit easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment