Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo A Day - April

I have decided to join this Photo A Day thingo started by Chantelle of fatmumslim.com.au. Check out her blog if you like. It's pretty rad.


So, here's the list.






I usually start these sorts of things and never follow through to the end so I won't make any silly promises to myself that I can't keep. Hopefully it will just be a bit of fun on the days that I do get a chance to take a snap.


Here's my pic for Day 1 - Your Reflection. Can you see me? That scarf I'm wearing is one I just finished last night. Thinking of giving it to my sis-in-law... or maybe just keep it for me. It pretty nice! The succulents are cuttings from my Grandma's garden. They are growing some lovely little roots and are ready for planting any day now. Although ol' Canberra is starting to get cool so fingers crossed the little guys will survive the winter.







No comments:

Post a Comment