Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo A Day April - Week 2



So week 2 came and went in my little photographic journey. But as you will notice, I am playing catch up. Week 1 is here if you missed it. And week 3 is still to come. In the meantime let me attempt to delight you with my week 2 exhibition. I missed Day 12 (Stairs) but am hoping you'll forgive me yeah?


Day 7 : Shadow : an oldie but with a bit of Instagram 'remastering'




Day 8 : Inside Your Wallet : Apologies to your eyes but
this is the pic I've had in my wallet for the last 5 years


Day 9 : Younger You : Me in the pink, circa 1980


Day 10 : Cold : This one was almost prophetic from Fat Mum Slim.
A cold snap overnight and out came the cardi's and fires again. This is at my work... Toasty!


Day 11 : Where You Ate Breakfast


Day 13 : Something You Found : totes awesome cutlery at Vinnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment